22.1.13

Imme Visser 2.0

So finally here is the second part of the shoot we did together a while back. I am very happy with the result and proud to share my favorite images! I loved taking her outside and letting the sun bring out her wonderful hair color and natural beauty, which is quite convenient when shooting a model without a make-up artist at hand, haha. I bet you are all wishing you had cute freckels like her, don't you.

Those who follow me on twitter (not that active, sorry!) might know that I am staying in -very very cold- Hamburg at the moment. This city is just great, maybe I'll do a small post on it.  Right now everything is all white and cosy, I  just love it! I'm here to book some kick-ass modeling jobs and trying to get more curvy models or bloggers in front of my camera.  I hope to keep you posted on that.  Suggestions are always welcome :)




7 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful. Good looking women do not need a make-up artist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as usual :-) The second picture is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of her sitting on the curb is significantly more compelling than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    You'v got extremly interesting bolog :)
    I am also writing a blog on models and modeling, i am new at this tho :)
    Check it out :
    http://aleksandrvinogradov.com/bloggin/
    Also follow me on twitter: @EyesOnAleks
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beautiful ;)

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete